Re: DigitalScribes

Subject: Re: DigitalScribes
From: Nancy Kaminski <nancykam -at- MEDIAONE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:57:33 -0500

Eric wrote:
>Has anybody have any experience with OneList? I've tried to communicate
>with Mark Bell who is trying to promote this new list but he outright
>refuses to give any clarification or information. If I sign up do I have to
>put up with a load of Spam?
>I still think this is the best list and I will not leave it. But I was
>curious.

I'm subscribed to several OneList lists, and in fact own one, too. No, you
don't get spam from them. It's a nice, free service that's easy to work
with. They do append short -- very short -- ads to the bottoms of posts in
addition to the ads they display on their website.

"Don't worry" is the bottom line.

Nancy E. Kaminski -- Technical Writer/Editor
Fairview Health Services, Minneapolis, MN USA
phone (612) 672-6882, fax (612) 672-6083
nkamins1 -at- fairview -dot- org -- nancykam -at- mediaone -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=