Overdue thanks for monitor recommendations

Subject: Overdue thanks for monitor recommendations
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:55:00 -0400

Last month, I asked for help in justifying getting a larger monitor. Every
reply I received supported me. Armed with this information, my boss had a 17"
monitor installed. Much, much better.

I have been so busy working away on it that I almost forgot to thank you all,
for your recommendations, suggestions, and most of all support!

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while, I was a suspect.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=