Re: Avoiding trademarked names?

Subject: Re: Avoiding trademarked names?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:34:18 -0400

Hallo:

I'm not a lawyer, I don't even play one on T.V., but my understanding is
that we need only use the trademark symbol in the first instance of any
trademarked term. This would be something to shove by your company's legal
department or lawyer.

As for the problem of repeating a really long product name: 1) I'd find and
define an acronym. 2) This points to a realllllly fundamental issue with the
product, doesn't it (is the name also in all-caps?).

All the best,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=