Re: FW: ForeHelp vs. RoboHelp

Subject: Re: FW: ForeHelp vs. RoboHelp
From: Chris Hamilton <caxdj -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 08:13:04 -0400

Jill Burgchardt wrote:

> No, I don't have any connection to Forehelp. I'm just a very satisfied user.

Me, too. I used ForeHelp when I had no experience at all with Windows
help and I picked it up almost without effort. I echo Jill's statement
about ForeHelp's technical support, as well.

On the other hand, I used RoboHelp for the first time after about two
years of using ForeHelp. While it didn't take me days to learn it, it
took me hours to really be able to use it. And for some of the things I
needed to do I had to search long and hard for instructions or help.

YMMV, but I'd take ForeHelp if I had the choice.

--
Chris Hamilton
Technical Writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=