Re: ForeHelp vs. RoboHelp

Subject: Re: ForeHelp vs. RoboHelp
From: "Hiatt, Mike" <MHiatt -at- OBIWAN -dot- INTECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 07:28:38 -0500

Beg to differ about ForeHelp not being the tool to use if you've never
developed help before. I had done a very small project in (don't snicker)
Ami Pro using macros downloaded from Lotus. I tested ForeHelp and urged the
boss to buy it immediately. I found it very easy to use - especially because
of the point and click jump creation capabilities. As I have continued to
use it I have found their features have kept pace. As for functions being
buried on menus, there is an icon available for the toolbar for almost every
menu item. Put the ones you use frequently on the toolbar and everything is
just a click away. I love it. I recommend it frequently. One of the best
things I like about it is that it doesn't use Word and therefore introduce
all of Word's weird habits into the mix.