Re: Two way street (was engineers, arrogance, etc.)

Subject: Re: Two way street (was engineers, arrogance, etc.)
From: Arlen P Walker <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:12:00 -0500

I think we've a rare moment, if not a first.

Thanks, Andrew, you saved me the effort of writing a probably longer message to
the same end.

About the the only thing I'd add is that the percentage of enginners who think
writers are intellectually incapable of doing engineering is about the same as
the percentage of writers who firmly believe engineers can't write. The
snobbery runs both ways, folks. Realize it, and welcome the diversity.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=