Re: Capturing Cursors

Subject: Re: Capturing Cursors
From: Paul Kotta <pkotta -at- CSI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 22:36:03 -0700

HyperSnap-DX, made specifically for
capturing screenshots, also lets you include
the cursor in your screenshots.

A 30-day trial version is available at
www.hyperion.com.

Each time you turn on the "Include Cursor"
option (select Capture -> Include Cursor Image),
a message pops up telling you exactly what to
do.

HTH,

Paul Kotta
Livermore, CA