Making techwriters, take II

Subject: Making techwriters, take II
From: Geoff Hart <Geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:37:12 -0400

Paul Strasser observed that <<In three hours I can teach you
the basics of aerodynamics. You'd understand how a plane
works, and what keeps it up in the air. That means, of course,
you are qualified to build airplanes....>>

What's the problem? It's not like it's rocket science or
something really difficult, after all! <gdrlh>

In fact, Paul provided a very apt example of what I was
saying: you can learn the rudiments of the theory easily
enough, but the execution is somewhat more complex.

--Geoff Hart @8^{)} Pointe-Claire, Quebec
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

"Patience comes to those who wait."--Anon.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=