Announcement: Design Docs Seattle Summer Class Schedule

Subject: Announcement: Design Docs Seattle Summer Class Schedule
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:08:17 -0700

Please excuse cross postings.

Come and learn RoboHelp from Lin Laurie, a certified RoboHELP instructor.
Don't get left out of the loop. The right training can boost your
productivity ten-fold. Join us in our bright and airy Seattle office and
learn the techniques and tools to become a better online help writer. Other
classes include documentation project management and RoboHELP HTML Edition
(HTML Help). We hope you'll join us. Classes are small, and each student
receives lots of personal attention.
Design Docs Class Schedule

Seattle Office

MAY
Documentation Project Mgmt. May 3, 1999
RoboHELP HTML Edition May 4-5, 1999 Only Two Seats Left!
RoboHELP Classic Introduction May 17, 1999
RoboHELP Classic Intermediate May 19, 1999 Only Two Seats
Left!

JUNE
RoboHELP HTML Edition June 2-3, 1999 Just Added!
RoboHELP Classic Introduction June 28, 1999
RoboHELP Classic Intermediate June 29, 1999

JULY
RoboHELP Classic Introduction July 5, 1999
RoboHELP Classic Intermediate July 6, 1999
Documentation Project Mgmt. July 7, 1999

Prices:
One-day classes $495.00*
Two-day classes $695.00*

*US Funds. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards!

Discounts are available for volume registrations. Classes will fill up fast,
so register soon to reserve your seat!

Check our web site http://www.designdocs.com for changes and additions to
our schedule. If you'd like us to come to your company or town, send us
email.

Lin Laurie
Design Docs 206.784.5821
Certified RoboHELP Trainer
The Online Publishing and Training Professionals
http://www.designdocs.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=