Java Help

Subject: Java Help
From: joe malone <joe -at- MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:49:09 -0700

Quadralay with 5.0 now has a simple Java Help solution which is quite
easy to use. But simple. Does anyone know if the RoboHelp Java help or
Oracle Java Help or other Java help have anything more than Contents,
Index, and a simple Search? I'm thinking of context sensitive help, the
search string at the top of the index tab in normal help, etc.

Java Help from Sun has something in the API for context sensitive help,
but I don't know how easy that is to implement...

Thanks in advance.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=