Design Docs Classes - Opinions wanted

Subject: Design Docs Classes - Opinions wanted
From: Larissa Neumann <neumannl -at- DSCLTD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:51:09 -0400

Hi!
I am wondering if anybody has taken any classes from Design Docs.

I am thinking of signing up for the RoboHELP Classic Introduction and
Document Project Management classes.

If you have taken either of these, or any classes with Design Docs, what did
you think?

Did you get your money's worth? Did you learn what you expected?

I subscribe in digest format, so please reply to me directly.

Thanks for your help!

Larissa Neumann
Technical Writer
Publications Dept.