Re: pc-manmonth - I had to say it

Subject: Re: pc-manmonth - I had to say it
From: Debi <debi -at- LAHIT -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 08:45:54 +0300

Pamela,
I'm glad you said it. I believe words are very powerful (maybe not against
flying bullets, but ...). As people in the word composing business, we
should be aware of our power, even if it's just to enlighten (I mean
instruct or inform). Our words can certainly also hurt and belittle, or
motivate and empower.

Debi

Debi Parush
Managing Director
LaHIT - Human Information Technologies Ltd.
Web Site: www.lahit.co.il; Email: debi -at- lahit -dot- co -dot- il
Tel: 972-9-7460 420
Fax: 972-9-7427 015

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=