Re: Lists and Explanations

Subject: Re: Lists and Explanations
From: Melissa Morgan <mmorgan -at- CDG-HARGRAY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:39:34 -0500

I guess it depends on if you're listing or describing here. If you are just
listing
the document types without descriptions, I would put them with the step. If
you
are describing the document types so that they can make an informed
selection,
I would give a brief overview of the document types (maybe in a table
format), then
add a note explaining, "For more information, see page..." If you need them
have ALL the information at this point, but it would be cumbersome between
steps,
I would just refer them straight to the detailed explanations that are
elsewhere.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=