Frame, CSS, Netscape problem

Subject: Frame, CSS, Netscape problem
From: Chris Hamilton <caxdj -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 15:13:50 -0400

I'm translating Frame to HTML. It looks nice in IE4, but text in the UL
and OL tags look like garbage in Netscape. I try to go into the CSS and
change the attributes for the related class and the changes aren't made
when I save them and reload the page. I can change the font size, font,
text indent, or pretty much anything else and the change is made in IE,
but not Netscape.

Has anyone had the same problem with Frame-generated CSSs or other CSSs
in Netscape? If so, how did you get around it?
--
Chris Hamilton
Technical Writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=