Frame to XML to HTML?

Subject: Frame to XML to HTML?
From: Chris Hamilton <caxdj -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:56:14 -0400

My apologies for the cross-post, but...

One possibility for trying to work around the Netscape problem would be
to make XML from Frame, then use a converter to make HTML. In the short
run, this might be an unnecessary approach, but long-term it sets me up
to take advantage of XML for whatever I might need it for.

Has anyone used the Frame converter to XML? How good is it? Has anyone
converted XML to HTML? Is that a promising possibility that's worth
pursuing?
--
Chris Hamilton
Technical Writer