JOB: Portland, Oregon - Web Developer

Subject: JOB: Portland, Oregon - Web Developer
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 01:26:37 -0700

Anitian Consulting, a high tech consulting company, has an immediate need for
the following position:

Web Developer

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS

- 2+ years developing web site solutions.
- Solution focused attitude.
- Ability to work productively and effectively without a lot of supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- MUST work full-time, on-site with client in Portland, OR (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Sorry, we cannot sponsor non-US residents.

TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS

MANDATORY

- HTML "by hand" (without use of WYSIWYG editor)
- PhotoShop
- Windows NT
- UNIX

DESIRED

- SQL
- ColdFusion
- Macromedia Products (Director, Flash, etc.)
- DHTML

CONSIDERATIONS

- Anitian consultants on average earn more per hour than any contract agency.
We pay better because we keep overhead low and only hire experienced
professionals.
- Relocation and travel expenses are not available.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the hottest,
award-winning web development companies in the country. This client designs
very slick, high volume web sites for Fortune 500 companies.
- This is a W-2 CONTRACT position for an undetermined length of time.
Conversion to full-time employment is very likely if the client likes your
work.

TO APPLY

Please send a cover letter and resume to:

Recruiting Manager
Anitian Consulting, Inc.
15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Suite 210
Beaverton, OR 97006
(503) 533-0726 FAX

Or email (Word, text, PDF): resumes -at- anitian -dot- com

PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=