Re: ForeHelp vs. RoboHelp

Subject: Re: ForeHelp vs. RoboHelp
From: Dan <dmg -at- SOFTEXPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 09:32:00 -0500

I'm forwarding this message for a friend who wishes to remain anonymous.

<< RoboHelp is the most popular help authoring tool by far (probably 90% of
the
market). >>>

This bit is absolute rubbish. Where are you getting your market data from ?
What segment of the HAT market are you talking about ?
We're the master international republisher for WexTech. (the makers of
Doc-To-Help) I can assure you that Blue Sky are nowhere near here this share
of the market.
We have doubled our sales for Doc-To-Help over the last 12 months. I doubt
that HDK, ForeHelp Doc-To-Help and Help Magician are all surviving on such
paltry pickings.

Try something like 30% in their international market.

Dan

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=