Re: Dev. Cycle and the Manual

Subject: Re: Dev. Cycle and the Manual
From: Bob Gembey <bob -at- SUPERNOVA -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 08:55:46 +0200

I suppose, if it's possible for software developers to "complete" a
software product, it's possible to for complete a manual. But software is
never finished -- there are always bugs, or enhancements, or improvements
that can be made, and the same is true of the manuals. I'd be thrilled if
the manual and the product which it describes are both at the same state
and the one accurately reflects the other (functionality, locations/names
of icons, buttons, menu's, etc.). I'm satisfied if they're close.

<<Is it possible to have a user's manual near completion at the end of the
requirements phase of development?>>

Bob

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=