Re: ADMIN: Subject prefixes still recommended?

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Subject prefixes still recommended?
From: CASSIN Gilles <GCassin -at- MEGA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 14:39:46 +0100

Bonanza. That's a good thread beginning. Note that RE: would destroy
anny's attempt to filter this.
THR: for thread is a good prefix too.
GCFL: >>>> Cassin flaming >>> AAAAArgh got caught>>
It's a good idea.
L'enfer est pavé de bonnes intentions. (French proverb)
Yuuups. This (winhelp- techwr is just for crowding those that are not
crossyposting) is not a heavy list (just take a look at
TECWurtheringamountsodthreadiflaminottuspacesafteraperiodthing. Though I
still love that list -chirp chirp Eric-. I don't read all the stuff in
my morning paper, I don't buy the same one my granda does - he's 95 and
loves to announce you the dollar/franc/DM rate - he's French, but he
lived for some time in NY state, around the 20's - and that he saw that
there were several cars burglared in Douarnenez (that's in Brittany, the
head that seems to say "Nananère" to America - no way with Dix Shonnary
- I miss years of kindergarten in my "peek a boo" vocabulary).
Well, "To work" Alice GOODMAN - Nixon in China.

Don't off me for that OT ????? non smirfsmurfsnipped message, please
(typing while kneeling is a good exercise).
A nice useful linx is packed with the thing:
http://worldserver2.oleane.com/Alain/oulipo.htm
yuck. Itzinavoreinlangwidj