Frame versus Word--Macro Language

Subject: Frame versus Word--Macro Language
From: "Smith, Martin" <smithmr -at- ENCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 10:58:15 -0600

Note that Widnows users can purchase a plug in called FrameScript
(http://www.frametools.com/) that adds a robust and powerful
object-oriented scripting language to FrameMaker. The language exposes
the complete FrameMaker object model used to internally represent
documents and books. I've successfully used this language to build
database systems and to automatically generate dynamic HTML and WinHelp
from the source files used to produce our printed books.

And for those who are really ambitious, there's the Frame Developers kit
which provides a C language API into Frame.