Re: Acrobat 4.0 Good News/Bad News

Subject: Re: Acrobat 4.0 Good News/Bad News
From: Paul Kortz <Paul -dot- Kortz -at- ARAN -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 16:47:19 +0100

> Can you tell me how exactly the Word to PDF conversion is better?

When installed, Acrobat 4.0 places a "PDFMaker" button on your Word
toolbar. Click on this button and the .PDF conversion is automated using
Distiller. There are three optimisation options, Press, Screen and Print.
Structured Bookmarks are automatically created as, apparently, are
cross-reference links. With 3.0, my .PDFs suffered from "smudgy" and
sometimes barely readable graphics when printed. This is no longer the case.

Paul Kortz

> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=
> =

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=