Re: Replacing paper with online docs?

Subject: Re: Replacing paper with online docs?
From: Toni Williams TPG/SG <towilliams -at- PROCYONGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:48:17 -0700

But there are thousands (millions, gazillions?) of hardcopy manuals already
in existence. I don't think it's a question of "choosing" to convert from
hardcopy to online rather than directly create online products. Perhaps you
could clarify. Thanks.

Toni Williams
towilliams -at- procyongroup -dot- com

<snip>