Re: is it possible to single-source online & print and author in HTML?

Subject: Re: is it possible to single-source online & print and author in HTML?
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- BROWN-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 15:19:19 -0700

Chuck Martin wrote:

> I've been poking around this small tool I found called HTML2Frame. It
> seems to be made by a small company somewhere in Europe. The
> documentation that comes with it is sparse. I'm not confident that it
> would be a good solution.

Ah, well, that's what I was going to suggest. It looked pretty interesting to me.

Could you share (on- or off-list, as you like) what shortcomings you found?

Meanwhile, here's the address I have for riess, the German company that developed HTML2FRM:

http://www.riess.de/

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

N O W A V A I L A B L E ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

Try HTML Indexer, the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=