from frames to no frames and back again

Subject: from frames to no frames and back again
From: "White, Leigh" <LeighW2 -at- MEDCMP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 13:39:10 -0400

I'm working on a website that will have a frames version and a no-frames,
strictly-text version. I need to allow users to switch back and forth if
they want to. It's no problem for users to start with the text version then
switch to the frames version, since I simply route them through my frameset
doc. The problem lies with users who start with the frames version and want
to switch to the text version (or who start with text, switch to frames and
then back to text). Because the frames are already set, the text pages all
appear in the main frame. Does anyone know how I can get around this, or can
anyone refer me to a resource?

Thanks,
Leigh W. White
Vision Technical Writer
Medic Computer Systems, Inc.
leighw -at- medcmp -dot- com
(919) 848-5791 x4402

Views expressed by the author do not necessarily represent those of Medic
Computer Systems, Inc., management and Board of Directors.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=