Re: Design listserv

Subject: Re: Design listserv
From: Anthony Markatos <tonymar -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 10:44:17 PDT

Julie Boskey asks:

It was great to get the addresses for the web design listservs, but I was
wondering if anyone knows of listservs discussing more general information
design concepts.

Tony Markatos responds:

Someone on this listserv (sorry, forgot who) recently told me about a very
good listserv on requirements specifications (requirements specs are the
primary input to the design process).

That listserv is sre -at- jrcase -dot- mq -dot- edu -dot- au

Note: The "culture" of the above listserv is very different from the
very knowledgable responses to my questions).

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=