ANNOUNCE: TECH/COMM99 - Conference Update

Subject: ANNOUNCE: TECH/COMM99 - Conference Update
From: John Solomon <conference -at- SOL-SEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 15:34:14 +0000

T E C H / C O M M 9 9 Is Just 9 Weeks Away!
http://www.techcomm99.com

The Ultimate Conference for Technical Communicators
Presented by SOLUTIONS, Inc.

July 11-14, 1999
July 10 & 11- Pre-conference seminars
Washington, DC area

CONFERENCE UPDATE:

* Online Registration Available - Click, fill, and submit

* Send your questions for our 4 expert panels:

- Use the online form

- Pick-up a form at the SOLUTIONS booth at the STC
Annual Conference next week

Answers will be available at http://www.techcomm99.com
after TECH/COMM99 concludes, for those who can't attend.

* New Sessions in Publications Management Added:

- Managing Long-Distance Training Teams Across Global
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Implementations
(Kay Vona & Jerold Jeansonne, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Center for Performance Improvement)

- How to Implement Document Management Successfully
(Judy Glick-Smith, Integrated Documentation, Inc.)

* New Session in Usability and Interface Design Added:

- Designing Helpful Search Interfaces
(Whitney Quesenbery, Cognetics Corporation)

* Submit your websites for evaluation by Aaron Marcus

REGISTRATION:

$895 per person
STC member discount: $50
Early registration or group discount: $100
See http://www.techcomm99.com for full details.

SOLUTIONS, Inc.
274 Main Street, Suite 212
Reading, Massachusetts USA 01867

PHONE: 800-448-4230 (North America only) or 781-942-1610
FAX: 781-942-1616 (use registration form from website)
EMAIL: conference -at- techcomm99 -dot- com
WEB: http://www.techcomm99.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=