Any experts on Argentina?

Subject: Any experts on Argentina?
From: Sam Buttice <sbuttice -at- TRANSPORT -dot- BOMBARDIER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:04:42 -0400

Thanks to all those who sent me L10N information regarding my last post.

Is there anyone on the list that either works, has worked, or done business
in Argentina?

What I would like to know are some of the unspoken or unconscious rules of
doing business in that country. The information that is accessible on the
net is superficial (e.g., average salaries, education, climate, etc...).

All information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sam Buttice
Technical Writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=