Re: Should I Say Something?

Subject: Re: Should I Say Something?
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 11:23:53 -0500

> You said you want the job, but.... What if the errors you
> spotted are typical of the work this company produces? What if
> no-one there knows better? What if they're not interested in
> improving their product?

What if they're forced to work at such a pace that this *is* the best
they can do?

I wouldn't mention the errors unless you are specifically asked for an
opinion on the samples, in which case, I would first discuss what I
*liked* about the samples, then mention that I had found some errors and
possibly use that as a springboard for further discussion (do you have
editors, what kind of deadlines do you work under, etc.)

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=