Job posting: Boston, MA USA

Subject: Job posting: Boston, MA USA
From: Karen Molloy <Karen_Molloy -at- I2 -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 17:56:36 -0400

TECHNICAL WRITERS NEEDED

The Cambridge, MA office of i2 Technologies (in Kendall Square)
is currently recruiting for technical writers. We have an immediate
opening for someone with experience writing for programmers. In a
few months we will need additional writers with skills preparing
documentation for end users, who are not programmers.

Our doc team is just emerging from the informality of being
part of a small start-up company to being more structured.
The company is very successful in a hot market, namely
supply chain management software; see http://www.i2.com for
more information.

If the following job description is of interest to you, please
contact Janice Kutz at 617-761-2940 or email to janice_kutz -at- i2 -dot- com -dot-

JOB DESCRIPTION

The focus of our doc group is to provide documentation for
programmers, systems administrators, and end users seeking to
create, implement, and/or use i2 applications that solve
complex scheduling problems. We are very active members
of product teams and contribute to the design of software as
well as the documentation.

Requirements are as follows:

--You must be able to learn and explain complex new technology.
--Although the ideal candidate would have experience with Visual
Basic, JAVA, or C++, it is possible to learn as you go if you
have demonstrated success in very technical documentation.
--You must be resourceful in collecting information. Most of the
documentation needed is new and original and must written from
scratch.
--You must be able to use FrameMaker as an authoring tool, or to
have sufficient experience with a similar tool to learn quickly
on the job.

Salaries are competitive.

Among the benefits are FREE health coverage, 401K, and an
Employee Stock Purchase Plan.

Janice Kutz
Documentation Team Leader, i2 Technologies, Inc
565 Technology Square, 9th Floor, Cambridge MA 02139
Email: janice_kutz -at- i2 -dot- com || Vmail: 617-761-2940

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=