Re: deadline question

Subject: Re: deadline question
From: SUSAN <Susan -dot- Schwartz -at- PROJECTMATRIX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 09:38:10 -0400

This is why I learned to put together that lovely thing known as a
functional spec. Document what they want, when they want it and when
they do things which impact your timeline that are outside or in
addition to what is required within the functional spec. Ah
documentation, this is when it is your friend.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=