Re: Usability Testing

Subject: Re: Usability Testing
From: Rebecca Merck <Rebecca -dot- Merck -at- ONESOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 14:37:54 -0400

I absolutely test my product (the documentation) before I submit it to QA
for official testing -- consider it equivalent of unit testing before
integration testing.

The issue, though, is whether QA of the product ITSELF (not the
documentation) should be part of the responsibility of the tech writer. And
I vote "No."