Writing vs. Testing

Subject: Writing vs. Testing
From: Leona Dupree <llmdupree -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 12:30:50 -0700

Howdy,I actually like being part of the testing process when I can do
it myway.
One time and one time only, I participated in the official "test run"of
software. We sat and clicked on the same series of buttons over and
over and over and over. Luckily, they only required two hour shifts.If
would have had to do it any longer, I think I would have screamed.
I can understand why the original poster was frustrated if that is
whathewas
up against.

-----
Now that you put it this way, testing is mind numbing; however, we all
have to wear many hats sometimes. I didn't realize some Technical
Writers were having to debug and do QA testing. I learned something
new today.

===
Sincerely,
Leona L. Magee-Dupree