Technical documentation competition

Subject: Technical documentation competition
From: Jennifer ONeill <Jennifer -dot- ONeill -at- VILLAGE -dot- UUNET -dot- BE>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 20:05:22 +0200

Hi all,

The STC France Chapter is once again running its technical
documentation competition (our sixth year). We accept entries in nine
catagories, web sites and online help included, and in four languages:
English, French, Dutch and German. The deadline for entries is Friday 25
June 1999.

If you'd like more info about our competition, visit our web site at:

http://stc.org/region1/sfc/

Cheers,

Jennifer O Neill
Competition Manager