JOB: Dallas, TX - Technical Writer (CONTRACT)

Subject: JOB: Dallas, TX - Technical Writer (CONTRACT)
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 16:58:17 -0700

Anitian Consulting, a Portland, Oregon based high-tech staffing firm, is
currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:

Technical Writer

BASIC REQUIREMENTS

- Solution-focused attitude.
- Ability to work productively, meet deadlines, and develop business-oriented
solutions without a lot of supervision.
- MUST work on-site in the Dallas, TX area (NO off-site contractors).
- We cannot sponsor those not legal to work in the United States.
- Experience with consumer electronics preferred.

TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS

- FrameMaker

RATE

Negotiable, W-2 contracting only.

CONSIDERATIONS:

- Anitian Consulting pays our contractors top rates, well above industry
averages. We can do this because we are a smaller shop with low overhead.
- This is a contract position of six to nine months with extensions very
likely.
- Vacation and sick leave time available.

TO APPLY:

If you think you have what it takes to fill this position, send your resume
and cover letter to:

Recruiting Manager
15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Suite 210
Beaverton, OR 97006
(503) 533-0726 FAX

Or email to: resumes -at- anitian -dot- com

Please no phone calls.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=