Re: New Chapter On Right/Leave Left Page Blank -Reply

Subject: Re: New Chapter On Right/Leave Left Page Blank -Reply
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:43:52 -0700

I agree. But that's the only valid justification I've heard so far.
Distribution of documentation in binders also seems to be a fading method of
publishing, though I'm sure there are some industries that still use it
heavily, such as heavy machinery or something. Heck, hard copy documentation
- period - is a fading method of publishing!

Bev Parks

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=