Re: Robohelp Lockout

Subject: Re: Robohelp Lockout
From: Keith Mahoney <Keith -at- 4DS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 13:59:17 -0700

I'm passing this on for one of my coworkers.
Any help would be appreciated.

Subject: Robohelp lockout

I worked on an Robohelp HTML file yesterday, saved the file and closed the
application. Today I can't open Robohelp. The message says that the number
of users has been exceeded. Since I'm the only one using Robohelp and
working on this file, how can this happen? I've restarted my machine and
that doesn't solve the problem. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Please respond to Jan @ Janf -at- 4ds -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=