Re: Problem With Microsoft Word97?

Subject: Re: Problem With Microsoft Word97?
From: Scott McClare <smcclare -at- DY4 -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:31:45 -0400

You may be right. OTOH, the one time this has hit me seriously was a short
document (~40-50pp) with 20+ screen shots, which was done start-to-finish on
the same PC, to which I made no configuration changes whatever. As far as I
can tell, it was a completely random occurrence. <sigh>

Take care,

Scott

--
Scott McClare - Technical Writer
DY 4 Systems Inc., Kanata, Ontario, Canada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=