Re: New Chapter On Right - The real problem is Word

Subject: Re: New Chapter On Right - The real problem is Word
From: Elisabeth Zakes <ezakes -at- PLANVIEW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:22:41 -0500

On Friday, May 28, 1999 8:17 AM, Judith McCrea [SMTP:judith -at- ZETA -dot- ORG -dot- AU]
wrote:
> John Posada wrote:
> I've found that the real problem is that I want the header, footer and
page
> number on the "blank" page. Using an "odd-page section break" leaves
them
> out and the page is completely blank. Some printer drivers for
double-sided
> printers refuse to print blank pages, and then all the subsequent
pages are
> back to back with the wrong pages!

Put in a page break. This will create a new page with headers/footers,
and if your chapter title style is defined to begin a new page, it will
start on the next page following the blank one.
Elisabeth B. Zakes
PlanView, Inc., Austin, TX
ezakes -at- planview -dot- com
http://www.planview.com