JOB: Technical Writer - Bay Area, California

Subject: JOB: Technical Writer - Bay Area, California
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 12:28:50 -0700

Anitian Consulting, a high-tech consulting and outsourcing company is looking
for technical writers in the San Francisco / Silicon Valley area. We have a
number of excellent opportunities coming up and we are expanding our presence
in the Bay Area. We are looking for writers with very solid technology
experience (Windows NT, SQL, OOP, etc.)

General Requirements

- Solution-focused attitude.
- 2+ years experience as a technical communicator.
- 1+ years experience in software/hardware development environment.
- These are CONTRACT positions. These positions will require some on-site
work. Conversion to full-time employment is possible.
- We cannot sponsor non-US residents.

Technical Requirements

You should have work-related experience with SOME of the following
technologies.

- Windows NT, UNIX
- SQL Server, Oracle, Informix
- SQL, PL/SQL
- TCP/IP Networking
- Object Oriented Programming
- C++, Visual Basic, Java

Considerations

- Anitian Consulting is a dynamic, professional group of expert consultants.
Because we have low overhead and limited administrative staff, we offer rates
that are considerably more generous than the job agencies.
- You will be working on high-profile, technically challenging projects with
some of the most prestigeous high-tech companies.

If you have what it takes to be an Anitian consultant, please forward your
resume and cover letter to:

Recruiting Manager
Anitian Consulting, Inc.
15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Suite 210
Beaverton, OR 97006
(503) 533-0726 fax

Or email (Word, PFD, or text) to: resumes -at- anitian -dot- com

PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=