Re: Interview Etiquette (was The Interview from Hell!)

Subject: Re: Interview Etiquette (was The Interview from Hell!)
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 11:18:42 -0400

I definitely do not think thank you letters are passe--I always send
them.

Notice that I wrote "I sent the customary thank you letter." The
interviewer never sent the customary "thanks but no thanks" letter. In
fact, she wouldn't even return phone calls.

I think it's awful that only one of 12 people you interviewed sent a
thank you letter. I hope you didn't follow their lame example. I believe
that courtesy goes both ways.

Have a great day!

<<Is this now passe?>>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=