Re: Interview from Hell

Subject: Re: Interview from Hell
From: "Sonja Waller (SWUS)" <Sonja -dot- Waller -at- SMALLWORLD-US -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 12:06:36 -0600

Okay, if we are talking about nightmare interviews...

I was interviewed by a huge company that was in the process of moving to
Colorado. I went to the interview and was shocked to see 13 very young
people (all under 30) sitting around a conference table. Some asked
questions, most didn't know what to say. When I saw all those people, I make
an instant decision to not work for a company that had so many chiefs. I
wondered, "With so many chiefls, where's the Indians?"

Sonja Waller
Sr. Technical Writer
Smallworld Systems, Inc.
Communications Business Unit

TEL: 303.268-6163
FAX: 303.779-9945

Email:
sonja -dot- waller -at- smallworld-us -dot- com