Re: Interview from hell

Subject: Re: Interview from hell
From: Richard Braden <rb -at- INDRA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:38:08 -0700

William J. Wolfe wrote:

"I think many hiring decisions are made based on "gut
feel" and intangible qualities which are hard to
explain/justify."

A agree, and therein lies the frustration. Candidates are not selected on
measureable, pertinent skills and experience. They are selected on whims -
another element of our highly dysfunctional corporate invironments.

Rich

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=