Web page BBS

Subject: Web page BBS
From: Andrew Nichols <nicho1ab -at- JMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:31:01 -0400

I'm setting up a web site for a client and am trying to
find an inexpensive or freeware web site bulletin board
program. Does anyone have any experience with this? If so,
what have you found to be inexpensive and useful?

Please respond off list and I'll post a summary. Thanks in
advance,

Andrew

~~~~~~~
Andrew Nichols
nicho1ab -at- jmu -dot- edu
Teaching Assistant
Institute of Technical and Scientific Communication
MSC 1803
JMU
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
FAX 540.568.8070