Date format query

Subject: Date format query
From: Debbie Robbins <Debbie_Robbins -at- SIECOR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 16:09:52 -0400

Looking for date format information!

WHO: I work for an international fiber optic cable manufacturing
company and we have manufacturing plants and

customers in Japan, Mexico, Canada, and other regions, except Europe.

WHAT: We want to develop a date format standard for use in cusotmer
service, manufacturing, information services,

and through out the company.

QUESTIONS: Has your company determined if it is going to change the
date format used at your company and what

format are you going to use? (YYYY/MM/DD, YY/MM/DD, DD/MM/YYYY,
MM/DD/YYYY, other)

If you have an established standard format, how did you determine
which format to use?

Which ISO standard or another standard are you following?

Have you surveyed your customers to see what they are doing or
expecting from you?

I am on digest, so please respond to me directly and I will do a summary.

Debbie Robbins
Siecor Operations, LLC
Hickory NC
828-327-5143
debbie -dot- robbins -at- siecor -dot- com

Standard disclaimers go here. . . . . .

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=