screenshot software recommendation??

Subject: screenshot software recommendation??
From: Dianne Moscrip <DianneM -at- F9 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:34:11 -0700

hi:

Our company uses Hijaak 3.0 for screenshots and I'm having some computer
problems related to the installation of Hijaak so am considering other
alternatives.  What screenshot software would you recommend?  Any
suggestions?

Dianne Moscrip,
Technical Writer / Graphic Designer
SYNEX SYSTEMS CORPORATION
E-mail:  diannem -at- f9 -dot- com <mailto:diannem -at- f9 -dot- com>