I need a writer fluent in Spanish!

Subject: I need a writer fluent in Spanish!
From: "Odom, Matt" <modom -at- EXECUTEMP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 18:01:18 -0400

Esource is a company that specializes in recruiting and resourcing middle
and upper level training and development professionals on a contract,
project and permanent basis. We are currently searching for the following
Contract position:

The Client- Leading Chemical Process Company

The Position- Course translator (English to Spanish)

The Opportunity- We need one ore more individuals who can work to translate
training materials previously developed into html and convert them into
Spanish. This training will be rolled out in Mexico, Argentina, and Spain.

Our client is implementing a customized enterprise wide manufacturing
information system.
The system will utilize three third party systems as its backbone: SAP R/3,
Process Book provided by OSI and Sample Manager provided by Lab Systems.
After the training for this system is created in English it must then be
converted for the Spanish Speaking Audience.
The training is currently being created or has been created to be delivered
on-line.

Skills Required- Fluent in Spanish (preferably Castillian Spanish)
Strong communications and writing skills
HTML and Robo-help skills STRONGLY requested
Process Industry background

Location- OPEN - Most of the work may be done via telecommuting.

Length- Immediate through September

% Travel- Minimal

For more information please contact Matt Odom
(888) 393-2883 ext. 210
(770) 962-3889 FAX
modom -at- esourcecorp -dot- com
www.esourcecorp.com