Job posting: Montreal, Quebec

Subject: Job posting: Montreal, Quebec
From: Geoff Hart <Geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 08:21:42 -0400

Forwarded from a colleague. Please DON'T reply to me; I don't
know anything about the job, and next to nothing about the
company, except that it's a small startup and my friend sounds
satisfied with the work (there are Dilbert moments, but on the
whole, it's a good enough job for him to commute 2 hours on public
transit to reach it). The product they're developing sounds like a
potential "killer app" if it's anywhere near as good as he claims it to
be, but then he's one of the developers, so I take what he says with
a grain of salt <g>.

Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 14:49:15 -0400
From: Helga Leuthe <SGUARD -at- Total -dot- net
Subject: Looking for a Technical Writer

TECHNICAL WRITER SoftGuard Enterprises Inc. is a software
company developing new Internet Client/Server technologies.
Within our development activities we are seeking to recruit a
technical writer with several years of experience in the industry, to
work closely with our software development team.

Responsibilities:
* Research, design and produce high quality printed and online
technical documentation, such as reference and user guides, and
other material designed for a Software Developer audience.
* Create, edit and illustrate various technical documents
describing the architecture, the functionality and the utilization of
the software components of our system.

Qualifications:
* A strong background in the different environments used to
produce commercial software (UNIX and Windows NT).
* Must be a self-motivated individual with excellent organization
skills.
* Superior verbal and written communication skills in both English
and French;
* Knowledge of HTML and tools such as StarWriter, MS-Word and
Acrobat.

Qualified candidates should submit their résumé in confidence to:
Helga Leuthe, Softguard Enterprises Inc. (sguard -at- total -dot- net)
203-6200 Taschereau Boulevard East
Brossard (Quebec)
Canada J4W 3J8
Tel: (450) 676-6060 Fax: (450) 676-4542

--Geoff Hart @8^{)} Pointe-Claire, Quebec
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

"Who needs rhetorical questions?"--Anon.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000