Is anyone else getting an out of office msg?

Subject: Is anyone else getting an out of office msg?
From: Melissa Morgan <mmorgan -at- INTREPID -dot- CDG-HARGRAY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:22:35 -0500

When I posted the Re:Grading Writers... message
to the list, I got a reply from Kelly Norton saying
she would be out of the office for the next few days.
So, thinking this must be an honest mistake, I sent
her a reply, in case she wanted to send that to the
right people. I then got a reply with history, and the
same out of office message. Is anyone else getting
this? Maybe she set up her e-mail to automatically
reply with that message. If this is the case, then will
everyone who posts to the list keep getting the same
e-mail every time they post? How bizarre.

Melissa Morgan
mmorgan -at- intrepid -dot- cdg-hargray -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=