Re: Get a job

Subject: Re: Get a job
From: Connie Giordano <CPGLJG -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 04:48:59 EDT

I have been a technical writer for six years, and a writer in some fashion or
another (yes, marketing) for sixteen. I am not a programmer, do not wish to
be, and have never had a problem working with programmers. I respect their
ability and they respect mine. Yes I can recognize a little code, but I'm
much better at recognizing a user.

Connie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=