Re: OT? Ode to Word

Subject: Re: OT? Ode to Word
From: "Keith G. Long" <vds -at- KGLONGWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 18:55:48 -0400

Hello All:

>> If you
>> expect me to substitute "kindness" for telling the truth about when
>> someone misrepresents their abilities, don't hold your breath. Believe
>> me, I wasn't even beginning to be unkind. Jacque deserved to be
>> criticized.

If anyone deserves to be criticized, Mike, then perhaps it is YOU? Jacque was
not, in my opinion, misrepresenting his abilities. He simply found himself
in a job that required the use of Word... And what better a way to learn
and improve upon his skills than by getting paid to do so!

Best regards,

Keith
vds -at- kglongware -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=